- со- (so-) (before certain consonant clusters; also a separate prefix meaning "co-")
From Прасловенски *sъ(n)-, from Пра-Индо-Европски *ḱom. See Прасловенски *sъ(n) for more information. The /n/ persists in снять (snjatʹ) (originally a prefixed derivative of ять (jatʹ, “to take”)), from which other words in -нять (-njatʹ) were produced by reanalysis. See also с (s), Old East Slavic съ (sŭ), and compare the analogous loss of -n- in в- (v-).
- МФА(кључ): [s] (before vowels and all consonants except those noted below)
- МФА(кључ): [z] (before voiced obstruents except for в and ж)
- МФА(кључ): [ʐ] (before ж, where it forms a long consonant /ʐː/, as in сжечь (sžečʹ))
- МФА(кључ): [ʂ] (before ш, where it forms a long consonant /ʂː/, as in сшить (sšitʹ))
- МФА(кључ): [ɕ] (before ч, where it forms a long consonant /ɕː/, as in счита́ть (sčitátʹ))
- (used with verbs) (describing an action moving from a single position or many positions into another single position)
- (used with verbs) down (describing a downward action)
- (used with verbs) off, from off (describing an action of removing oneself to another location)
Lua грешка in Модул:compound/templates at line 445: attempt to call field 'pluralize' (a nil value). Lua грешка in Модул:compound/templates at line 445: attempt to call field 'pluralize' (a nil value).
- (before affricates, fricatives and certain consonant clusters): са-
с- (transliteration needed) (Латински правопис s-)
- Prepended to verbs, usually forming a perfective from an imperfective verb.
- “с-” in Hrvatski jezični portal